(1) How do I become an artist?
You can become an artist by going to the Pricing page. Once there, select one of the plans by clicking the Get Started Button (below the selected plan) which will take you to the registration form. The form can be completed in four easy steps. One of the most important field of the registration is your EMAIL ADDRESS which will be used to activate your account after purchase.
(2) How much does it cost to become an artist?
The Pricing Plans for Early Adopters are:
(3) What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept all major Credit or Debit Cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and more.
(4) Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, only if you are paying with one of PayPal Credit or Debit Cards backed by one of the major credit card companies.
(5) Do I need a website?
No, the STARTER plan was created for those artists who do not have a website. These artists will have the opportunity to publish their canvases on our in-house site or other public sites.
(6) How will others and I find my canvases if I do not have a web site?
Your canvases will be visible by your Promotional Link, which is created based upon the site url you published to, “/artist/”, and your promo name. So for example, if your promo name was tariqa and you published to www.color4me.com your Promotional Link would be www.color4me.com/artist/tariqa
(7) Can I upgrade to the BASIC plan from the STARTER?
Yes, inside of your starter admin panel, there is an upgrade option.
(8) How many canvases can I publish?
Each plan comes with 10 FREE Publishing Units with the option to purchase more.
(9) How much does a Publishing Unit cost?
A Publish Unit currently cost $1.00 and are sold in packs of 10 with various discounts starting at 5% off for 20 units.
(10) What software do I need to create a canvas?
You can use any of the following packages to create a SVG image:
(11) What size should a canvas be?
The canvas should have a width of 600 and a height of 400 pixels.
(12) How do I make each letter in my text colorable?
Text should be converted to objects before saving your final canvas.
(13) What size should my watermark be?
The watermark should also be 600 by 400 pixels. If you have a smaller watermark placing a rectangle border of 600 by 400 pixels will create the right side and look for the canvas.
(14) What should I do if I lose my api key?
You must log back into the artist panel and under site key and generate another.
(15) How much does becoming a Public Site cost?
It is currently $100.00 to upgrade to a public site.
(16) Where can I go if I have a problem with the system?
You can contact our support center at support.activityincolor.com where you can create a ticket for your problem and track it until it’s resolved.